Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Herb Garden

I love to garden, but I am horrible at it. I can't tell the difference from cilantro and parsley, all I know about gardening is that seeds go into soil and you water them.  But then I started a garden, for real.  I water it every day and I put it on my windowsill.  It really helps add flavor when your herbs are right from the garden, I sugest that you put a piece of cardboard in your pot and put a spinning arrow on it. One part should say water me! one should say full! and another should say almost empty! so you will never forget to water them. after you water them go from water me to full, then later go to almost empty! I hope this helps!

1 comment:

  1. I think a window garden with cilantro and parsley is a great idea! When will you harvest your plants? Wouldn't it be great to drink a parsley soda? Just kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete