Sunday, May 6, 2012

Soda

I love my SodaStream, but I hate the flavors that come with the carbonator.  I have searched up many sites, testing and plotting, if you make lemon, then use lemon juice and sugar and add to soda directly.  I made up a recipe for raspberry-lime soda

1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup water
1/8 cup sugar

Bring raspberries to a boil, cook for 5 minutes, crush with spoon
Strain
Add sugar
Mix with half bottle of soda
Add as much lime as you want
Then trick people and tell them you bought soda!
See how much they love it!

(note: this will work with any fruit, maybe not apples,  I am thinking of trying Pineapple!!!)

If you don't own a SodaStream, then a good boredom busting activity would be buying one!!!  I suspect that SodaStream will not enjoy me cheating the system!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great recipe! I hope this soda tastes as good as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete