Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a special holiday to me, for one thing, I get to make crafts for my mom! For another, I can show her how much I love her.  This year, my mom is out of town for Mother's Day, so first off, I want to say, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!
second, I want to share some crafts and fun things to do for mother's day!
1. Huge card, make a large card out of card stock, write 'YOU GIVE A HUGE CARD' on the outside. Then on the inside write,'TO SOMEONE WITH A BIG HEART! Happy Mother's Day!'
2.This is for more mature bored people, The fake Fifty Shades of Grey book
you take a picture of fifty shades of grey, put it on a square of cardboard.  Add about 1 inch thick piece of card board on each edge, attach a piece of cardboard the size of the front to the back, but allow it to swing. On the inside, write 'HA! As if I would let you read on your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment